Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Aftermath of MIS







Wednesday, May 30, 2007…



Management Information Systems…


Final Exam…



My Preparation:

Chapters read – 3 times
Chapter Review Questions
Online True & False Question
Online Multiple Choice Question

My Results:

Unsure! Not Posted Yet.

I felt better last exam, and my results were extremely unfavourable. I hope this time will be a change for the better.

I have memory issues! I can’t seem to remember terminology. I can remember the basic concepts. I can work the system, create a LAN connect, manipulate reports systems, work the supply chain from start to finish and back again, give me a day and I can figure out management software and their functions. But, ask me what the title is for a management process or a system process and I struggle.
Sunday, 5 days after the exam it hit me! Customer Relation Management and Partner Relation Management...See I couldn’t remember it on the exam and I had refused to check the text book. I wanted to force my brain to do the work.

In my defence there is some major term to put to memory.

Chapter Five – 37 terms
Chapter Ten – 68 terms
Chapter Eleven – 26 terms
Chapter Twelve – 39 terms
Chapter Thirteen – 23 terms
Chapter Fourteen – 41 terms




Total - 234...




Too much for one small brain to accomplish…Does anyone agree?



4 comments:

Louis-Philippe Gauthier said...

Hello Trent,

Love your perspective... 234 terms! man, come on... I should have pushed for 500! lol

Loved your idea of keeping a journal of your education experience, I will keep coming back to see updates! Great job!

- Louis-Philippe Gauthier
http://www.philippegauthier.info

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Hey, you might check out www.VerveEarth.com, a site for bloggers built on a GoogleMaps interface. You can add your blog to the global mosaic, drive traffic, and add a widget to your blog. Cheers! -VerveEarth Team

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

MIchael said...

Hey "Clayton"

"www.VerveEarth.com" This site is not working properly on my PC.

Is this site problematic or not ?

:)

Canadian college student